Canadian National Water Ski Championships
Canadian Water Ski Championships - Aug 11-14 , 2016
Eligibility: All skiers must be a member in good standing with a provincial water ski/wakeboard association in good standing with WSWC, be properly registered and be either a Canadian Citizen or a Canadian permanent resident.
Tournament format: One round of each event. Optional additional rounds for international ranking purpose may be available if time permitting with additional charge.
- VOTING DEADLINE EXTENDED – WSWC’s SPORT COUNCILS October 29, 2020WATER SKI AND WAKEBOARD CANADA – SPORT COUNCIL ELECTION PROCESS. The voting deadline for WSWC’s Sport Councils has been extended to November 2nd, at 9pm ET Any registered participant (member) with an active 2020 individual or family membership type, who is 18 years of age or older, has the ability to vote for the Council that you […]WSWC
- VOTE TODAY – 2020 SPORT COUNCILS October 21, 2020WATER SKI AND WAKEBOARD CANADA – SPORT COUNCIL ELECTION PROCESS. Voting is now open for WSWC’s Sport Councils. Any registered participant (member) with an active 2020 individual or family membership type, who is 18 years of age or older, has the ability to vote for the Council that you indicated as your primary sport discipline […]WSWC
- SPORT COUNCIL NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN October 3, 2020Nominations are now open for any interested person to apply for the Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada (WSWC) Sport Councils. WSWC recognizes the following five Sport Councils: Adaptive Barefoot Show Ski Wake Sports (Wakeboard, Wake Park, Wakesurf, Wakeskate) Water Ski The Sport Councils of WSWC represent the stakeholders of each of the five identified sports. […]WSWC
- WSWC ANNOUNCES 2019 AWARD RECIPIENTS September 4, 2020Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada are pleased to announce the 2019 annual award recipients. While generally presented to the recipients at their respective National Championships, the is an unusual year. While we have miss not being able to gather at our National events, we are thankful for our online community through which we can celebrate […]WSWC
- Join the Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Board of Directors// Joignez-vous au conseil d’administration de Ski nautique et planche Canada August 7, 2020Board of Directors Nominations Now Open – Join the Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Board of Directors Have you ever thought about how you can contribute to the growth of towed water sports in Canada? If yes, WSWC has an opportunity for you! WSWC is inviting all interested persons to apply for nomination to the […]WSWC
- IN LOVING MEMORY OF KREG LLEWELLYN July 16, 2020It is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to Kreg Llewellyn who passed away last week. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Llewellyn family and we extend our sincere condolences and sympathy. Service details are listed below and we ask that messages of condolence and memories please be shared on Jaret Llewellyn’s […]WSWC
- WHAT’S UP IN WATER SPORTS – MAY / LA VAGUE DU MOIS – MAI May 13, 2020 admin
- WATER SKI AND WAKEBOARD CANADA’S NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH PLAYERS HEALTH May 5, 2020 admin
- 2020 CLUB & SCHOOL INSURANCE PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE May 4, 2020 admin
- COVID-19 RESOURCE HUB/ CENTRE DE RESSOURCES SUR LA COVID-19 April 14, 2020 admin