Canadian National Water Ski Championships
Canadian Water Ski Championships - Aug 11-14 , 2016
Eligibility: All skiers must be a member in good standing with a provincial water ski/wakeboard association in good standing with WSWC, be properly registered and be either a Canadian Citizen or a Canadian permanent resident.
Tournament format: One round of each event. Optional additional rounds for international ranking purpose may be available if time permitting with additional charge.
- IWWF PRESIDENT EMERITUS KUNO RITSCHARD PASSES AWAY April 14, 2021It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of IWWF President Emeritus Kuno Ritschard at the age of 84. Kuno was the President of IWWF for 16 years from 2001 to 2017 and has been a highly valued member of the IWWF. He will be sadly missed by everyone who knew him. Please […]WSWC
- WSWC AND PERKOPOLIS PARTNER ON MEMBER BENEFITS PROGRAM April 13, 2021At Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada, we are always looking for new ways to add more value to your membership. We are delighted to announce that we are now in partnership with Perkopolis, Canada’s Discount Program. There is no cost to join – this is an additional benefit of being an WSWC member. Perkopolis provides access to exclusive […]WSWC
- 2021 SKIABILITY APPLICATION NOW AVAILABLE April 13, 2021A program of Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada (WSWC), SkiAbility is a comprehensive clinic outreach program, aimed at engaging and growing the participation rates of persons with a disability in towed water sports. The SkiAbility program focuses on the Awareness to Train-Train stages of the Long-Term Athlete Development Model and the Foundations and Build the […]WSWC
- SHOW SKI CANADA 2020 SEASON RECAP January 29, 2021In March 2020 Team Canada traveled to beautiful Mulwala, New South Wales, Australia to compete at the 2020 IWWF World Water Show Ski Tournament. Team Canada only had 3 days on the water before the tournament was cancelled due COVID-19, however; the team had a great experience and used our time to practice and make the best of […]WSWC
- 2020 WATER SKI & WAKEBOARD CANADA AWARDS – NOMINATE TODAY January 5, 2021Click HERE to nominate today! For criteria click HERE Although this year looked different, we still want to honour our athletes, coaches, officials and volunteers for all their hard work in 2020. That being said, it’s that time of year again to celebrate the people who make a difference in our sport, recognize outstanding achievements […]WSWC
- WSWC ANNOUNCES NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS November 10, 2020OTTAWA, ON –Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada (WSWC) is pleased to announce its newly elected Board of Directors and thank outgoing Directors for their valued contributions and service. There were two council nominated positions (Athlete & Wake) and three at large positions up for election at the 2020 WSWC Annual General Meeting. The Council nominated directors elected to […]WSWC
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWLY ELECTED MEMBERS OF WSWC’S SPORT COUNCILS November 9, 2020Congratulations to the newly elected members of Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada’s (WSWC) five recognized Sport Councils. The Sport Councils of WSWC include Adaptive, Barefoot, Show Ski, Wake & Water Ski. The role of the Sport Councils is to support and advance the growth and progression of their sports while staying true to their sport […]WSWC
- VOTING DEADLINE EXTENDED – WSWC’s SPORT COUNCILS October 29, 2020WATER SKI AND WAKEBOARD CANADA – SPORT COUNCIL ELECTION PROCESS. The voting deadline for WSWC’s Sport Councils has been extended to November 2nd, at 9pm ET Any registered participant (member) with an active 2020 individual or family membership type, who is 18 years of age or older, has the ability to vote for the Council that you […]WSWC
- VOTE TODAY – 2020 SPORT COUNCILS October 21, 2020WATER SKI AND WAKEBOARD CANADA – SPORT COUNCIL ELECTION PROCESS. Voting is now open for WSWC’s Sport Councils. Any registered participant (member) with an active 2020 individual or family membership type, who is 18 years of age or older, has the ability to vote for the Council that you indicated as your primary sport discipline […]WSWC
- SPORT COUNCIL NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN October 3, 2020Nominations are now open for any interested person to apply for the Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada (WSWC) Sport Councils. WSWC recognizes the following five Sport Councils: Adaptive Barefoot Show Ski Wake Sports (Wakeboard, Wake Park, Wakesurf, Wakeskate) Water Ski The Sport Councils of WSWC represent the stakeholders of each of the five identified sports. […]WSWC