ATTENTION ALL ATHLETES
NEW – IWWF COMPETITIVE LICENCE
Based on a decision made at the 2019 IWWF Congress in Malaysia, all athletes wishing to compete in IWWF Sanctioned Ranking List (RL) / Record Capability (RC) competitions both nationally and internationally in 2021, must hold an active IWWF Competitive Licence (does not include Adaptive water ski).
*Please note this does not replace the requirement that you must also be an active member of WSWC if you are participating in RL/RC event in Canada.
WHY AN IWWF LICENCE?
- During the 2019 IWWF Congress held in Malaysia, it was decided to launch an IWWF Licence to help finance/reduce costs for organisers to host future IWWF World Titled events in particular the IWWF World Open Waterski Championships which includes the hosting of the IWWF Congress. The International Hall of Fame ceremonies, held at the respective IWWF World Championships of each sport discipline, also needs to be financed.
- This would result in there being more interested parties wishing to bid and host for this event so the IWWF can select event venues with the best conditions so athletes can perform to the best of their abilities.
- The IWWF Licence, for a modest fee, will help improve the quality of their services to Athletes and National Federations
- The IWWF Executive Board is counting on the support of all National Federations and Sports Division Councils to achieve this goal because it is in the best interest of our Athletes and Sport.
WILL THE IWWF LICENCE BE MANDATORY FOR ALL ATHLETES PARTICIPATING IN RL/RC COMPETITION?
- YES, it will concern ALL Athletes participating in a RL/RC competition (and not only the Athletes who want to have their names listed on the Ranking List). This is not a Licence for those who want to be on the Ranking List but a Licence for those who want to PARTICIPATE in a RL/RC competition from 2021 onwards.
- $25.00 USD for a Yearly Unlimited Licence
- $7.00 USD for a Single Competition Licence
*Please note that you can also buy in bulk for your family and/or club/school
Step #1: Sign up for an account on the IWWF’s Event Management System.
CLICK HERE to sign up
Step #2: Click on Purchase IWWF Licence
Step #3: Select Season & Currency (sold in USD)
Step #4: Click Add Licence
Step #5: Click on your name. If your name is not listed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will add your information to the IWWF’s EMS.
Step #6: Choose Licence Type
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com