The annual Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Congress brings the towed water sports community together to celebrate the past year’s successes and plan for the growth and development of the sport.
Leaders from the community discuss the future of the sport, addressing areas such as officiating, coaching, membership development, athlete recruitment and retention, and system integration. This is a critical event on the sport calendar for the towed water sports community and WSWC welcomes the opportunity to showcase the leadership of a Provincial member each year who act as hosts from year to year.
Dates: January 6-7, 2018
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Accommodation: The Westin Toronto Airport
Registration Deadline: December 31, 2017
ONLINE CONGRESS REGISTRATION & BANQUET TICKETS
Congress Fee Registration: $225.00
Additional Banquet Ticket $75.00
Online Congress Registration (banquet ticket included in registration fee): HERE
Online Additional Banquet Ticket Registration (for individuals not attending Congress): HERE
Your congress registration fee does not include:
- Airport Shuttle
- Meals on Friday (January 5th, 2017)
- Hotel room cost
- The Westin Toronto Airport
- Group rate $129/ night (plus taxes). Group rate expires December 23, 2017
- Contact Information: Hotel Reservations: 866-837-5184
- Group rate is under the name: Water Ski and Wakeboard Canada Congress
SILENT AUCTION DONATION REQUEST
A silent auction will take place at Congress and donations to WSWC are being gratefully accepted. Should you have an item that you would like to donate, please contact email@example.com
As per the Congress Policy:
- WSWC will cover the transportation (flight) costs (up to a maximum of $1000) for one (1) delegate per provincial member in good standing. Please let me know who this individual will be and submit the travel receipt directly to me by email for reimbursement. In order to keep costs as low as possible delegates are encouraged to book their travel as early as possible.
WSWC believes that participation in this event is critical to the path forward for our organizations. As a result, WSWC is subsidizing the cost of the event in order to encourage as much participation as possible. In turn, WSWC requests that all PSOs join them in subsidizing this event by financially assisting delegates where at all possible.
For more Information, please contact:
Jasmine Northcott, WSWC, firstname.lastname@example.org